The Taco Low Water Cutoff (LWCO) provides accurate and dependable protection for all types of boilers, from small residential hot water boilers to large industrial steam units. This probe-style LWCO features patented DualVision Technology, external LED's and simplified wiring for easy installation and testing and automatic, manual reset mode and are available in 24VAC or 120VAC models.
The Taco LWCO can act as either the primary or secondary low water
cutoff on low-pressure steam boilers, the primary limit control on hot
water boilers or to protect pumps from running dry in condensate
receiver tank applications. The LWCO can also activate alarm systems or
automatic water feeders.
- Patented Adjustable Probe Sensitivity
- External LEDs and Simplified Wiring for Easy Installation and Testing
- Automatic or Manual Reset Mode
- Available in 24 VAC or 120 VAC
- Standard On-Board (NEMA 1) or Remote (NEMA 4) Probe
- 1/2” or 3/4” NPT Connection
- LT Models Include External Test Button, Adjustable Delay On Break (DOB) and Delay or Make (DOM) Features
Learn about the LWCO LTA in this short video.