Flow Range: 0 – 10 GPM
Head Range: 0 – 7 Feet
Minimum Fluid Temperature: 40˚F (4˚C)
Maximum Fluid Temperature: 230˚F (110˚C)
Maximum Working Pressure: 125 psi
The compact 006-IFC® Flanged Cartridge Circulator with an
Integral Flow Check (IFC) is designed for the circulation of hot or
chilled water in a wide range of closed loop applications.
The IFC feature replaces a separate in-line flow check, reduces installation costs and improves system performance.
- The unique, replaceable cartridge contains all of the moving parts and
allows for easy service instead of replacing the entire circulator.
- Available with optional Variable Speed control or Priority Zoning
control with built-in trasnformer, relay, and priority switch in one
complete package to make it ideal for zoning.
Integral Flow Check (IFC)-- Prevents Gravity Flow, Eliminates Separate In-Line
Flow Check, Reduces Installed Cost, Easy to
- Improved Performance vs. Standard In-LineFlow Check
- Optional Variable Speed or Priority Zoning Control
- Standard High Capacity Output-Compact Design
- Quiet, Efficient Operation
- Direct Drive-Low Power Consumption
- Unique Replaceable Cartridge Design-Field Serviceable
- Self Lubricating
- No Mechanical Seal
- Unmatched Reliability-Maintenance Free
- Cast Iron, Flanged Construction
- Secondary hydronic heating zones
- Radiant injection mixing
- Hydro-air fan coil heating/cooling.
NSF® ≤ .25% Lead
All Bronze or Stainless Steel
00 Circulators Meet
California AB 1953
and Vermont Act 193