The Taco Low Water Cutoff (LWCO) provides accurate and dependable
protection for all types of boilers, from small residential hot water
boilers to large industrial steam units. The LWCO is a probe-style,
microprocessor-based control that detects the fluid level in hot water
and steam boilers and reacts when the level falls below the minimum
safe operating level specified by the boiler manufacturer.
The Taco LWCO can act as either the primary or secondary low water
cutoff on low-pressure steam boilers, the primary limit control on hot
water boilers or to protect pumps from running dry in condensate
receiver tank applications. The LWCO can also activate alarm systems or
automatic water feeders.
- Patented Adjustable Probe Sensitivity
- External LEDs and Simplified Wiring for Easy Installation and Testing
- Automatic or Manual Reset Mode
- Available in 24 VAC or 120 VAC
- Standard On-Board (NEMA 1) or Remote (NEMA 4) Probe
- 1/2” or 3/4” NPT Connection
- LT Models Include External Test Button, Adjustable Delay On Break (DOB) and Delay or Make (DOM) Features
Learn about the LWCO LTA in this short video.