The Taco 4900 Series Air Separators help you save money and prolong
the life of system pumps, piping and components by removing air and
dirt from the system to prevent:
The high efficiency Taco 4900 Series Air Separator uses patented
PALL ring technology to clear the system of microbubbles, sand, dirt
and rust to save money, energy and component wear. PALL rings are used
in the processing industry to mix gases with, or separate gases from,
liquids. By applying PALL ring technology to hydronic air and dirt
separation, the 4900 Series will:
- Reduced heat transfer
- Loss of
- Pipe corrosion
- Pump damage
- Increased energy consumption
- Irritating noise.
Series 4900-A models clean the system of free air and microbubbles.
Series 4900-AD models remove both air and dirt from the hydronic
system. All models are built to Section VIII of the ASME code.
- Remove microbubbles as small as 18 x 10 Ė6 meters from the system
- Remove air that has dissolved in the system water
- Remove air from places where an air vent canít be installed
- Remove and separate solid particles from flow.
Video: 4900 Series Air Separator